Accepting the time has come to hand over the care of a vulnerable person to someone else is a difficult thing for anyone, regardless of age or background. At Wings we pride ourselves in combining family ethics with top social support skills and knowledge, bringing relief and assurance to relatives, carers and friends whilst ensuring absolutely every need of the service users is met to the highest possible standard.
Wings Care intensive support services in North Liverpool
- We will support individuals aged 18-65 with learning disabilities accompanied by mental health needs and conditions.
- We will be supporting young people aged 16-24. They may be coming out of children’s accommodation or residential mental health services, or may require rehabilitating following a traumatic experience or difficult up-bringing.
- Supported living services, we offer ‘step up’”and ‘step down’ facilities as well as helping source accommodation.
- Emergency respite services, for those needing a break from current placements with a warm welcome from experienced staff.
- Domiciliary services bespoke packages for those requiring support in their own homes.
We take an individually tailored, person centred approach to all our service users and create a care package based around their own specific wants and needs.
We utilise local facilities in order to integrate individuals into the community where they will be able to develop their independence and fulfil their potential.
All our personnel are highly trained in a large variety of social and health care subjects and a widely experienced management team ensure every staff member’s personal skill set is acknowledged, encouraged and used to the service users’ benefit. The strong core staff team alone have a combined career history of over 80 years industry employment.
Wings Care works alongside family members, healthcare professionals and civil organisations to provide the highest standard of support across all areas. We put each individual residing with us right at the heart of the service and their well-being is our ultimate priority.